- Not to be confused with Wubbzy's Big Move.
Wubbzy's Big Movie! premiered on the Starz Kids and Family channel on August 29, 2008. It was produced by Starz Animation and Bolder Media in association with Film Roman. It is the first Wubbzy project not to air on any Nickelodeon channel in the United States.
It is a quiet day in Wuzzleburg. Wubbzy, Widget, and Walden are reminiscing about some of their favorite memories. As they go to get some doodleberry pie, Wubbzy trips on a rock. Wubbzy tumbles down a hill, hitting his head several times until he loses his memory. Widget and Walden go to help him, but for Wubbzy, they now appear to be strangers.
Widget and Walden take Wubbzy to Dr. Flooey's office to examine his case. At Dr. Flooey's office, Wubbzy doesn't remember anything. Dr. Flooey tells Wubbzy that he was in his office just a week ago for a prognosis of his tired tail. Wubbzy does not remember that visit. Widget reminds Wubbzy of the appointment, but was unsuccessful in doing so. Flooey then concludes that Wubbzy has a case of knockity-noggin. Flooey explains that it could be treated by further retelling Wubbzy some of his past adventures. Walden takes Wubbzy home, showing him his notebook.
The notebook's written memoirs make references to previous episodes in the first season. Walden ends up failing to rekindle Wubbzy's memory this way, so he turns to Widget. While in Widget's workshop, Widget first shows Wubbzy the Tail-o-Tronic 3000, allowing him to control the machine as well. While this fails to recapture Wubbzy's memories, he appreciates the costume. Widget then builds the Remember-When 3000 in order to visualize Wubbzy's memories. Widget sits Wubbzy in front of the machine and demonstrates some scenes, stopping at "Perfecto Party."
This is an unsuccessful treatment for Wubbzy, so Widget and Walden continue playing other memories on the screen. After some time, the Remember-When malfunctions. Wubbzy was afraid, as he has a fear of darkness. Walden reminded Wubbzy that he once stayed late watching horror movies; this made Wubbzy afraid, despite having forgotten the memory. Shortly after, the machine begins working again. This time however, the invention grabs Wubbzy and throws him, causing him to fall and hit his head again. After this, Wubbzy regains his memory and remembers his friends too. Afterwards, they go back to get doodleberry pie.
Widget: Jeepers, he doesn't remember anything.
Walden: And he's mooing like a cow!
Widget: Something must've happened to him when he fell on his head!
- In order, episodes featured in the movie include "Puddle Muddle," "The Tired Tail," "Pirate Treasure," "Come Spy with Me," "A Tale of Tails," "Perfecto Party," and "Monster Madness."
- The movie contains roughly seven minutes of new material, of which the featured episodes are built around.
- A new dub of "A Tale of Tails" is featured in this movie. Grey DeLisle rerecorded Wubbzy's lines, providing consistency to his voice from later episodes.
- Although the movie takes place during Season 1, the Remember-When 3000 showed pictures of Wubbzy from Season 2 episodes.
- This is the only Wow! Wow! Wubbzy production to air on Starz (or outside any Nickelodeon-branded channel) in the United States.
- On the movie's poster and DVD cover, Widget's arm is longer than usual.
- A Persian dub of this movie exists, although only material exclusive to this movie was dubbed.
- The songs were also not dubbed in Persian.
For more, see: Wubbzy's Big Movie!/Images