- Shimmer (debut)
- Sparkle (debut)
- Shine (debut)
- Mayor Whoozle
- Madame Zabinga
- Kooky Kid
- Train Engineer
- Peachy Teacher 3000 (final appearance)
Everyone in Wuzzleburg loves the Wubb Girlz. Everyone except Wubbzy, who doesn't even know who they are and never seen or met before. When it's announced that the Wubb Girlz are coming to Wuzzleburg, everyone heads to the airport to meet them while Wubbzy goes to the train station to see some trains. Wubbzy unexpectedly meets the Wubb Girlz at the train station and gives them a tour of Wuzzleburg, not knowing who they are or that everyone else in Wuzzleburg is trying to find them!
The Wubb Girlz (a girl group in the mold of Destiny's Child) are the hottest girl group in Wuzzleburg with their single, "Sing a Song" achieving sensational popularity. Everyone gets caught up in the Wubb Girlz craze. Everyone except Wubbzy, that is. He's more interested in watching the trains at Wuzzleburg Station. As everyone else in town is gathered at the airport to give the Girlz a big welcome, the planes finally arrives and much to everyone's surprise, the Kooky Kid comes out instead!
Meanwhile, Wubbzy ends up being the only one around at the station when the Girlz instead arrive on the Wuzzleburg Express. Having no idea who they are, Wubbzy happily offers to show them around and gives them a fun Wubbzy-style tour of Wuzzleburg - complete with runaway robots, spinning telescopes and gooey food explosions. When the townspeople finally catch up to Wubbzy and the Girlz at the Wubb Club, they are bummed that their big welcome ceremony was not held according to plan. In lieu, the Wubb Girlz explain that Wubbzy gave them an exceptional welcome and they very much enjoyed their adventures around town. They also announce the hosting a talent show, called Wuzzleburg Idol, and the winner gets to perform with them in their big concert in Wuzzlewood! After a boost in sympathy, the Wubb Girlz have their celebration in the Wubb Club, performing "Sing a Song".
- The auditorium and its curtains at the very beginning of the episode were recycled from the very beginning of the song, You're a Star.
- This is the thirteen and last time to use the "That's Kooky!" line from The Wubb Club.
- This episode marks the final appearance of the Peachy Teacher 3000.
- This is one of the three Wubb Idol episodes to have no post show skits. The others being are Bye Bye Wuzzleburg & Wubbzy's Big Makeover
Name in other languages
- Spanish (Spain): "Las Wubb Girls son las mejores" ("The Wubb Girls are the Best")
- Portuguese (Portugal): "O fã perfeito"
Differences Between Book and Episode
- In the book, when the Wubb Girlz introduce themselves, Shimmer says "I'm Shimmer". In the show, she says "And I'm Shimmer".
- In the episode, everyone cheers when they see the Wubb Girlz outside at the Wubb Club. In the book, they cheered inside at the Yum Yum Restaurant.