- Wubbzy (final appearance)
- Widget (final appearance)
- Walden (final appearance)
- Daizy (final appearance)
- Doctor Flooey (final apperance)
- Wubbcom (cameo, final appearance)
- Silly-pedes (final and only appearance)
- Wiggle Worms (final and only appearance)
- Happy Ha-Ha Bugs (final and only appearance)
When Walden does not arrive to meet his friends, Wubbzy, Widget, and Daizy find him at home sick with a bad case of Chickenitis (an illness where one "clucks" like a chicken when they try to talk). He must tell Wubbzy and Daizy what he wants by gestures.
The episode begins in the Wubb Club, where Wubbzy and Daizy are reading a book about insects. Suddenly, the Wubbcom approaches, reminding them it's time to ride the silly slide. Widget dramatically arrives in her Secret Entrance 3000, but much to Wubbzy and Daizy's dismay, Walden does not show up. They are surprised, realizing Walden usually never arrives late. They try to call him on the phone, but there is no answer. Not knowing what to do, the three head into the Wubb-Mobile and drive to Walden's house.
There, the door is locked, so Widget uses a drill to make a Widget-shaped hole to get in. They find Walden laying down the couch and when he tries to talk, he CLUCKS! Widget tells Wubbzy and Daizy that he has a case of Chickenitis and she leaves for an idea. Once she leaves, Wubbzy and Daizy discuss ideas to make Walden feel better. so after he points at the pink blanket, they think that they can paint everything pink, they then do. After they're done, Walden clucks pointing at a light switch, so Wubbzy and Daizy decide to make some soup to help him feel better. When they've finished cooking it, they bring the pot, only for Wubbzy to trip, sending the pot flying and into Walden's head. Walden then points at a guitar, leading Wubbzy to believe playing music might treat Walden's sickness. He plays the guitar while Daizy plays a set of drums. This stresses out Walden, leading him to cover his ears with a pillow.
The loud music breaks open a container full of bugs of course Walden is understandably upset about this happening. Wubbzy gets infested with Wiggle-Worms, while Daizy finds herself surrounded by Silly-pedes. Daizy then tries to find the Happy Ha-Ha Bugs, while Wubbzy tries to look as well but he is also the one to be tickled first with Daisy so confused as to what happening You can see a zoom in as to what the bugs are doing as they are jumping on their left side of them and it is unknown as to how they are tickling them. They were laughing hysterically from the amount of all that tickling! Amidst the commotion, Widget returns by drilling another Widget-shaped hole, announcing says that she brought Doctor Flooey and then asks "What's so funny" he answers with a tired phew after all of that tickling. He arrives to check on Walden. Wubbzy and Daizy confess to Flooey that they were trying to make him feel better, only to make him feel worse!
After diagnosing Chickenitis, he tells them that Walden is pointing at a blanket and light. Flooey comes to a conclusion that he just needs rest. Wubbzy and Daizy discuss what Walden was trying to say and sadly apologize to him. Doctor Flooey advises Walden what he needs, while Wubbzy and Daizy place the blanket over him, telling him to sleep tight. As the four leave Walden's house, Wubbzy asks if they forgot to put away the Happy Ha-Ha Bugs. He soon realizes that they did and the Happy Ha-Ha bugs are still on the loose, they start tickling the group, leading them all to laugh out loud. The scene closes in the shape of an iris. Over the black screen, a Happy Ha-Ha Bug jumps up and laughs at the viewer.
Name in other languages
- German: Walden ist krank
- Spanish (Spain): Walden se pone enfermo
- Portuguese (Portugal): O Valter adoece
- Spanish (Latin America): Walden está enfermo
- This is the final episode of the series. As of 2021, there have been no announced plans to continue on the series until it says so, which might not happen anytime soon.
- Along with "Run for Fun", these are the only two episodes to air in 2010 and the 2010s decade.
- Towards the end of the episode, when Wubbzy and Daizy come to the realization that Walden desires rest, the bookshelf behind the pink blanket is orange, despite the fact Wubbzy is seen painting Walden's books pink earlier. The bookcase is also shown to be pink when Wubbzy is playing his guitar.
- This was the last time Wubbzy, and Daizy are tickled.