Wubbzy, Widget, and Walden visit Plaidville when they find Wuzzleburg boring.
Wubbzy, Widget and Walden get bored with their favorite things and Wuzzleburg itself. A man from Plaidville drives up and tells them about Plaidville, so the three friends decide to visit Plaidville. But Plaidville starts boring them even more, with the same things to do every day. When all the Plaidville residents find how "cool" it is to be a different color, Wubbzy, Widget, and Walden decide that Wuzzleburg is an exciting place after all.
The short, "The Great Hat", is played.
Name in other languages
- German: Zu hause ist es am schönsten
- Spanish (Spain): A cuadros
- Portuguese (Portugal): Uma visita a vila quadrados
- The name of this episode is a parody of the phrase "The grass is always greener on the other side of the hill."
- This is the first episode to air in 2007.
- When Wubbzy and friends go back to Wuzzleburg, they leave the plaid stuff they bought behind, even though they could have brought them home as souvenirs.