Kooky Kostume Kreator is one of the six games that's playable on the Wubb Games website. However, this can't be played without a Wubb Code. Enter either STACKY22, DISCO49, DIGIWUB9, or WACKY88 to unlock it.
There is also a mobile version of this game released by two developers.
This game can also be played from the A Little Help From My Friends DVD bonus features. It can only be accessed on the computer.
The player must create a kooky uniform for Wubbzy.
Mouse click to select the costume parts, turn the pages, and change the background.
To make Wubbzy wear something, click on the costume pieces on the left to select it, then click on Wubbzy to have him put it on. There are six pages of costume parts to select from. Take note that putting on new ones will replace the old ones, depending on where he's wearing them. Putting on almost any of them will play a wacky sound. A few of which will also make a wacky effect. Wubbzy always stays in one static pose, besides having different facial expressions to wear.
Click on the numbers below to change the background. "1" is the sunny plains, "2" is the desert, and "3" is on an island.
Click on the trash can to start your costume over, or the printer to print out your costume.
You can also click the music note to turn the music off. Clicking the "?" button will give you instructions on how to play the game.
Kooky Kostume Kreator is also playable as an app on the iPad, multiple different iPhones, and multiple different iPod touches. It was developed by KICK Design Inc in 2010, titled Wubbzy's Kooky Kostumes! (iPad only); and Cupcake Digital Inc. in 2012, titled Wubbzy's Kooky Kostume Kreator.
In the version by Cupcake Digital, you must drag costume articles to Wubbzy and tap on buttons with your finger. The most notable differences are as follows from the Wubb Games version:
- The music also plays, and can be muted, on the title screen,
- The in-game instructions are only on the title screen,
- There's no tutorial after you press 'Play',
- The game has a home button which takes you back to the title screen,
- The sounds you hear when you put the costume parts on Wubbzy are either toned differently or just different,
- Wubbzy can't wear underwear or pants and something around his lower body at the same time,
- You have a different default page of costumes when you start playing,
- Two of the costume pages are mixed up,
- And instead of a printer button to print out your costume, you have a camera button that will take a picture and save it on your mobile device.
Kooky Kostume Kreator can also be played on the computer from the bonus features of the DVD, A Little Help From My Friends.
This version is the same as the Wubb Games version, but has two differences:
- There's no "X" button to close the game,
- And the font is different on the instructions and when you're asked if you want to erase or print your costume.
Don't Lie plays throughout the game.
- There's a nickjr.com game that's similar called Walden's Delightful Dress Up.
- Wubbzy has worn most of the costume pieces on he show.
- He can even put on one of the outfits he wore in Puddle Muddle.
- The title screen shows the Wubbzys wearing a cowboy belt, violet glasses, and a huge dark green wig. These are not in the game to make Wubbzy wear.
- On the Wubb Games version, the neckerchief is the only costume part that doesn't play a wacky sound when worn. However, a sound does play on the app version.
- On the App version, the in-game instructions say "Tap the print button" when it should say "Tap the camera button".
The Wubb Games version can now be played here: https://www.deviantart.com/hudsun28studios/art/Wow-Wow-Wubbzy-Kooky-Kostume-Kreator-784981044