The Jukebox Robot is a robot that appears in Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!.
The Jukebox Robot appears many times in season 2 after almost every short. He tells Wubbzy what time it is and Wubbzy takes two guesses (Example: "Is it 11 o'clock?") to which the robot marks incorrect, twice. Wubbzy then asks what time it is anyway, and the robot tells it's time for a "Wubb Club dance party". The song then starts.
There are four songs, each randomly rotated through by episode:
- 11 o'clock, 12 o'clock (Who's That Girl?)
- Summer Time, Winter Time (Wubbzy and the Fire Engine)
- Dinner Time, Bed Time (Wubbzy and the Sparkle Stone)
- Story Time, Tea Time (Bye Bye Birdies)
- Adventure Time, Make a Funny Face Time (Tooth or Dare)
- School Time, Bath Time (Welcome to the Dollhouse)
- Upside Down Time, Crazy Hair Time (Wubbzy the Hero)
- Finger Paint Time, Picture Time (Daizy's Hair Salon)
- Candy Time, Pumpkin Carving Time (March of the Pumpkins)
- Bouncy Bounce Time, Squirrel Time (Great and Grumpy Holiday)
- Daizy Time, Earl Time (even though Earl said "Is it me time?" instead of "Is it Earl time?") (Daizy's Favorite Place)
- Time to Get Dizzy, Time to Go Potty (Once Upon a Wubbzy)
- Kickety-Kick Ball Time (the Jukebox Robot got hit by it, which caused Wubbzy to guess for Timeout Time), Timeout Time (Hoop Dreamz)
- Crazy Pants Time, Monkey Time (Big Bunny Blues)
- Play Time, Cheese Time (Save the Wuzzly)
- Pound Time, Drum Time (Happily Ever After)
- Hide and Go Seekity Seek Time, Time to Learn to Read a Clock (Too Many Wubbzy's)
- Lunch Time, Swimming Time (Mr. Unlucky)
- Captain Wonderpants Time, Owl and Chipmunk Time (Rush Hour)
- Silly Hat Time, Ride a Donkey Time (Woozy Walden)
Obviously, the Jukebox Robot appears in all of his initial segments after nearly all of the season 2 shorts.
He also appears dancing in the Jukebox Robot song, Robot Dance.
He has a screen cameo in the Wubbzy video game on the V.Smile.
He appears in the book, Wiggly Day, with his original design. (See in Trivia below)
For more, see: Jukebox Robot/Images
- The Jukebox Robot's original design was shown in the Wubbzy Wiggle's storyboard, made in October 2007, and he was originally going to be in that song.
- His original design officially appeared in the Wiggly Day book even though it got released two months after season 2's premiere, which is when he debuted on the show.
- The Jukebox Robot does not appear after "Cupid's Little Helper", "Hangin' with Mr. Gummy" and any Wubb Idol episodes. The former episodes feature Sing a Song (from Wubb Girlz Rule), Love Is All Around (from Mr. Valentine), Imagine (from "The Wubb Club"), while the Wubb Idol episodes feature another song/no song in place.
- It is unknown how Wubbzy guesses incorrectly, despite being featured in multiple episodes.
- It is also unknown if this robot was invented by Widget.
- Wubbzy wears the same costume when he guesses 'Summer time' and 'Swimming time'.
- With the songs that played from all of the segments combined, the Wubbzy Wiggle played a total of four times (not counting after Meet the Wuzzles), Robot Dance played five times, Dance Dance Party played six times, and Happy Hop played five times.